story story

hello and assalamualaikum ? okay , now i'll always updating my blog if i feel soo0oo0 free . before this , quit busy so thats why i rarely update my blog and i have nothing to story about . hmm . okay , today is saturday right ? so where are you going people  ? chilin ? hm . like me , i'm just stay at home and doing nothing . *lifeless* haha . no ,jk . today i just wasting my time with playing games , karaoeke , watching tv and bla bla bla . hahahaha . =.='
no no ! actually , i'm just coming back home from lowyat with my parent  . and you know what , my daddy bought me a new laptop yaw ! i never asked him to bought it to me . but ,alhamdulillah and i got one . tysm dad ! 
hmm , what else ? haaa , some of my friends asked me where i'm study at ? hmm . should i answer you question babe ? okay , here i will answer that question , if you read this , and you'll know it . lallala . :p okay , nadia study at Interexcel Advisory Sdn Bhd and takin Flight Attendance Preparatory Course and the fee is only Rm3800 , so , if you interested please come and register . :) HAha . emm , i hope one day i can be a flight Attendance . IF GOD WILLS IT .  :) okay , thats all from me nak tidur dah ni . goodbye and takecare . ;)
Thanks for reading ~ kiss sikit .. mwahh :*

0 comments:

Post a Comment